Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 509

Thread: OT: i wanna see everyone!!!

  1. #291
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    right after my haircut last month, which took off about six inches:

    hairshort
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES!!! Heh heh! I'm back in the competition! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I think our hair is about the same length now, eh?

    ...I don't know why I care! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup..looks like we do have hair that's the same length.

    from what I remember of past conversations in the old NTS chat though, DA has longer hair than both of us now.

  2. #292
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tortri, glad I could help. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #293
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd try competing in the hair competition if it wasn't for the baldness kicking in. Prolly get it chopped this summer before it starts looking like a skullet. I think the wife's finally ready to let me.
    [img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0PwChAgITWl7uP7rSQLG23mZkQhOWujYPCS3Sb1ULYOLpAxtDh woUqBPPOh*EMe2uykCyyVAc91fNFBrPCfMJi1hbOghZFbjt/uncany2.jpg?dc=4675376695361032381[/img]
    This is close enough to a photo, right?

  4. #294
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    right after my haircut last month, which took off about six inches:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES!!! Heh heh! I'm back in the competition!

    I think our hair is about the same length now, eh?

    ...I don't know why I care! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup..looks like we do have hair that's the same length.

    from what I remember of past conversations in the old NTS chat though, DA has longer hair than both of us now.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOOOOOOOO!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] Damn it! I want proof!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #295
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    *contemplates posting Snape's pic* [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I think that since both LV and I bit the bullet, everyone else should post a pic of themselves in a dress.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">showbonne

  6. #296
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Shypappy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Shypappy:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tortricidae:
    right after my haircut last month, which took off about six inches:
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">YES!!! Heh heh! I'm back in the competition!

    I think our hair is about the same length now, eh?

    ...I don't know why I care! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yup..looks like we do have hair that's the same length.

    from what I remember of past conversations in the old NTS chat though, DA has longer hair than both of us now.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">NOOOOOOOO!!!! [img]mad.gif[/img] Damn it! I want proof!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I doubt we'll ever see a picture of DA. I don't know if he'd even show up on film.

  7. #297
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL!
    ^EDIT -(meant for Tort) [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 18, 2004 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Shypappy ]</font>

  8. #298
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    hey, that's right!!!!

    I forgot aboot that one!


    YAY!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  9. #299
    Inactive Member shypappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    3,666
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the kilt, Porty! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    BTW - When are you makin a cd?

  10. #300
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <marquee><font size="12">DAMN YOOS PAPPY! DAMN YOOS ALL TA HELL!</font></marquee>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •